C.J. Moore's Blog Posts
- Posted by C.J. Moore on July 20, 2012Today, sadly, is my last day at Red Nova Labs.
- Posted by C.J. Moore on May 25, 2012Recently, I’ve had a few college students ask me for advice on how to find a job. I’m honored to be asked this question because it implies that somehow I’ve gotten it figured out. (I haven’t.) It also implies that I must be getting old. (I’m not, dammit!)
- Posted by C.J. Moore on March 30, 2012Tommy Ryan wanted a way to communicate with his Pizza Shoppe customers that wasn’t annoying or would go unnoticed. Ryan recently found the solution when he signed up for BuzzMeDo, a direct-to-mobile communication tool created by Kansas City web development company Red Nova Labs.
- Posted by C.J. Moore on March 2, 2012Work is killing you. That’s what this infographic says.
- Posted by C.J. Moore on March 1, 2012Google doesn’t care if you sign up for Google+ and never come back – just as long as you’re signing up. This is the conclusion that Josh Constine of TechCrunch came to after a recent ComScore study showed that users are spending about three minutes per month on Google+, compared to 405 minutes on Facebook.