David Howe's Blog Posts
- Posted by David Howe on February 16, 2012One of the hot topics these days in the mobile arena is which way to go: a full blown native app with all the bells and whistles (and cost!), a basic mobile website, or an in-the-middle web app. We present the options for you to consider.
- Posted by David Howe on October 7, 2011As the Beta is coming to a close and Mystery Ball is quickly approaching Gold Master, I am truly excited to share with you the game's pre-release trailer! Unveiling much of the story behind the game, The Professor details his Grand Experiment in this two minute video. The trailer features scenes from all three major locations in the game, the Grassy Plains, Windy Desert and Rusty Lab.
- Posted by David Howe on September 26, 2011Beta 2 of Mystery Ball shipped to the testing crew this weekend. Among several key bug fixes and a layer of polish across the board, this update features The Professor's debut! Pivotal to the game's story, The Professor kicks everything off in what he refers to as his "Grand Experiment."
- Posted by David Howe on September 14, 2011The fifth Doodad in Mystery Ball is complete and in the game! Just in time for this weekend's launch of the private beta, the Phase Shifter opens up a whole new dimension of gameplay for FRED and his Frenemies. Discovered in the third series of worlds FRED visits, the Rusty Lab, the Phase Shifter allows FRED or a Frenemy to shift to an alternate dimension!
- Posted by David Howe on September 7, 2011Beta Testers: if you're a huge Mystery Ball fan and have been following its development since before I was born, or if you just heard of it 5 seconds ago, I'm looking for you!