Mia Iverson's Blog Posts
- Posted by Mia Iverson on January 26, 2012The Super Bowl is only two weeks away and while I’m no football fan, I do tune in every year to catch the ads.
- Posted by Mia Iverson on January 9, 2012The CEO of Red Nova Labs, Dan Miller, wrote an interesting blog post entitled, “Why I Hate Reading Books.” Immediately I thought of Ray Bradbury and that haunting line he wrote nearly sixty years ago; “It was a pleasure to burn.”
- Posted by Mia Iverson on November 29, 2011In our efforts to promote the excitement around the Mystery Ball release, the Red Nova Labs marketing department decided it would be both neat and effective to send out customized Mystery Ball boxes to the top 10 app review sites.
- Posted by Mia Iverson on October 31, 2011Some folks here at RNL decided to dress up for the Halloween festivities and wanted to wish everyone a spooktacular, haunted and happy Halloween.
- Posted by Mia Iverson on October 3, 2011"Storage Paradise" was a project hatched from a mental break when I decided to write a quick parody of "Gangsta's Paradise" with allusions to the self storage industry. I shared my quick stanza with my dear coworker CJ, who then took it and fleshed out an entire rap. After sharing the hilarity with our CMO, it was decided that we would turn our fresh, self storage rhymes into a full -blown rap video.