Startup Life Blog
- Posted by Peter Soto on March 26, 2013In my last post, I talked about how having a genuine interest in people leads to quality relationships between account managers and the clients they serve. This time...
- Posted by Austin Jones on March 19, 2013Self storage owners are busy people. They often wear many hats and are in charge of everything from facility maintenance, hiring, customer service, accounting, operations, marketing and everything else that comes along with running a successful self storage business.
- Posted by Peter Soto on March 12, 2013When I first came to Red Nova Labs, I thought the most difficult part of account management would be the lack of face time with clients. My background is in journalism, specifically profile writing. Getting face-to-face with people and figuring out what makes them tick genuinely interests me.
- Posted by Sara Heins on February 15, 2013Unlike most offices, Red Nova Labs gives their employees pretty much free reign on the dress code in the office, resulting in what you would see if you let your six-year-old daughter pick her own outfit for school. However, at the end of the week, several employees drop their Mark Zuckerberg-esque hoodies and "eff-you" flip flops and engage in Fancy Fridays.
- Posted by Bobby Curiel on February 8, 2013100 days ago, if you would have asked me if I would still be wearing my masculinity on my upper lip, I would have probably said “No.” But alas, I’m a man of phases, and today marks the 100th day of warming my philtrum (For the lazy) with the multitude of hairs more commonly known as a moustache. Frankly, I don’t know when I’ll get rid of the ol’ face furniture.
- No categories exist...
- No TAGS exist for this blog category.