Posts in 'Marketing'
- Posted by cjmoore on March 1, 2012Google doesn’t care if you sign up for Google+ and never come back – just as long as you’re signing up. This is the conclusion that Josh Constine of TechCrunch came to after a recent ComScore study showed that users are spending about three minutes per month on Google+, compared to 405 minutes on Facebook.
- Posted by cjmoore on February 3, 2012It’s Friday and my mind has turned to mush, so let’s get straight to the links. If you’re from Kansas or Missouri, be sure to stick it out until the end for a little Border...
- Posted by miverson on January 26, 2012The Super Bowl is only two weeks away and while I’m no football fan, I do tune in every year to catch the ads.
- Posted by nanheier on January 12, 2012Pinterest. I invoked its name. Are you paying attention now?
- Posted by croyce on December 26, 2011The simply brilliant website SendacallfromSanta.com went viral fast, enabling Google to add (or confirm) valuable facts about people to its ever swelling database—a trove of private information that puts Santa’s Naughty & Nice List to shame.
- No tags exist...