Chris Klein grew up in Leawood, Kan., and went to high school at Bishop Miege, one of those Catholic schools where everyone dresses the same and their athletic teams are always somehow far superior than the public school scrubs. Chris, much to his dismay, was not blessed with height (although he would have been a star disc golfer if people actually considered it a sport), so he developed a gift for gab while talking his way out of detention and decided to pursue a career in sales.
Chris graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City with a degree in Business Administration and a minor in making people laugh. He has worked for small independent companies since he was 14, which attracted him to Red Nova Labs and StorageFront.
Chris is the Strategic Alliance Director at Red Nova Labs. When he’s not spitting mad sales game, Chris works in retention and customer service. He also assists with sales for WebWorks, and in Red Nova Labs other businesses, including BuzzMeDo.
- Fishing is his favorite hobby.
- Loves music. Chris goes to two or three concerts a month. He's the guy at work who talks about seeing bands that no one has heard of.
- Has a zero handicap in disc golf (that’s his go-to line for the ladies).
- Has ridiculously small ears. It’s amazing that he can hear anything.
- Loves computers. He was the guy growing up who answered all his friends’ computer questions.
- Loves women, vodka and KU. So if you’re into talkative short guys, bring Chris a vodka, wear a KU shirt and he'll be in love. (Wait, this is a dating site, right?)
- Chris' motto: ABC (Always Be Closing!)