After Matt Friederich spent his youth living throughout the interior of the United States, and he has finally landed in Kansas City. Growing up Matt thought he was destined to play basketball professionally in the NBA, but when he quit growing in 8th grade, reality set in and he decided college was the way to go professional in something. Matt attended AND graduated from Kansas State University, and enjoys making the journey back several times throughout the year to attend sporting events and to relive the “Glory Days.”
When college had unfortunately come to an end, Matt landed a job in sales with an Anheuser-Busch distributor in Springfield, MO. After making sure the residents of southwest Missouri always had plenty of ice cold Budweiser products ( Homer Simpson voice: “Mmmm BEER”) for two years, he decided it was time to pack up and move to Kansas City where he had always wanted to live. After spending the last five years working in the beverage industry, Matt is now taking on the world of self-storage.
Matt is the most recent addition to the Red Nova Labs' sales team. He spends a majority of his day researching, locating, and contacting potential customers for StorageFront, WebWorks and PhnKey products. He spends the rest of his day listening to the entertaining sales room babble and thinking about food.
- Has lived in Iowa, New Mexico, Kansas, and Missouri, and hasn’t lived in the same place for more than 5 years since he was 10.
- Feels that everyone should be required to visit Las Vegas on a yearly basis just to let loose.
- Has a slight… OK, maybe not slight… addiction to Chipotle.
- Once “briefly” talked to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar while holding a door for him at a gas station in Dodge City, Kan.
- Has scars from having surgery on each hand after breaking each one at different times in the same year playing High School sports.