Wanna cycle through posts?
Here's how we roll:
SEO Superstar Wanted!
Are you “jack-of-all trades” when it comes to web development, market research, data analysis, competitive scrutiny, and reporting? Do you love analytics more than caffeine? Do you throw on your headphones, dive into Google, and eagerly uncover opportunities for kicking SEO ass? Then send us your resume.
Storage Ahead (powered by Red Nova Labs) is seeking a seasoned, organic-SEO professional in the Kansas City area to audit, develop, monitor, review, and update our half-dozen online platforms for the ever changing search realm. But listen… We already have creatives, writers and social media managers on team. So if you’re one of these, this is not the right opening at this time. We seek to fill this position with a highly strategic, highly technical SEO with a sharp eye for nuances who can consult and help utilize these resources effectively. We need someone who can hold his/her own with both the engineering department and the marketing department.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in web industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SEO with proven ability to achieve rankings
- Strong SEO background with fresh awareness of best practices, algorithm updates/debates and ranking strategies
- Extensive tinkering in web development (portfolio required)
- Long, almost obsessive familiarity with SEOMoz and Search Engine Land
- Self-motivated and analytical with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and pressures
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Control naming and linking conventions of web pages, images, and media files
- Audit, optimize, recommend, and develop both ONSITE & OFFSITE content strategies for max search visibility
- Inbound link development from relevant sites and directories, in heavy consideration of Google’s evolving inbound link evaluations
- Gather information including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
- Identify and implement new, innovative SEO strategies
- Perform content maintenance and updates
- Recommend site features and functionality
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Monitor, review, and update traffic reports, lead reports, statistical analysis
- Test and track landing page optimization and other conversion strategies
- Develop briefs on designs as well as wireframes by gathering info and data through independent research
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and design concepts
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing platforms
How to Apply:
Be prepared to demonstrate your abilities. This is a critical role at our company and we need to be sure you're an SEO superhero: confident, careful, logical, and just plain good. Also please tell us what you think you’re worth in the industry and/or what you hope to make in this role. Pay will commensurate with market, skillset, ability to achieve results, and your job satisfaction. Additional benefits included. You may have heard that we play hard here at Red Nova Labs; we believe that when you work as hard as we do toward the bottom line, you earn it. In fact my contact lenses are fusing to my eyeballs as I write this job ad.
- Email cover letter and resume to Dan Miller
- Include any links to your work
- Include your desired salary
- Full time role at the office. Principals only. No recruiters, solicitors, agencies, consultancies.